Management and Services
Priestley Management Company is a full-service association management firm specializing in homeowner and community association management. Involvement with condominium, townhome, marina, homeowner, and property owners associations helps to illustrate the broad spectrum of management expertise at Priestley Management Company.
A full range of services including accounting, finance, administrative, clerical, and physical property supervision and maintenance are available for Priestley Management clients. By custom designing specific services, an association can take full advantage of a “tailor-made” management program to satisfy their needs. The following is a brief description of Priestley Management Company’s primary services:
- Our managers perform thorough inspections of each community for maintenance, compliance and long-range planning.
- We review all contracts and develop specifications to ensure that our associations receive the best value for services. Our professional partnerships with the top service providers in the area result in timely, quality work at the best price.
- We plan both routine and preventive maintenance.
- Our electronic work order system allows us to monitor all work orders from inception to completion.
- Emergency service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our managers are always on call to handle emergencies.
Management Checklist: Ten Questions You Should Ask
Does your current association management company compare to Priestley Management Company’s superior service?
- Has the association management company been awarded the Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC) designation?
- Is the association management staff licensed by the state real estate commission?
- Does the association management company specialize solely in association management, therefore avoiding possible conflicts of interest?
- Is a banking lockbox deposit system used for all assessments to ensure timely deposits, better financial controls, and immediate verification of all association monies?
- Are newsletters sent to all homeowners on a regular basis with an update on association activities, meetings, etc.?
- Does the association management company carry full liability insurance plus supply the board of directors with a copy of the insurance certificate?
- Is the association management company a member in good standing of the professional trade association, the Community Associations Institute?
- Does the association management company have a staff person who has graduated from the Community Associations Institute’s Professional Management Development Program and received the PCAM or AMS designations?
- Is the association management company active in continuing education programs to stay abreast of the day-to-day changes in community association management?
- Does the association management company have 24-hour emergency service with personnel to respond to after-hours emergencies?