What personal information do we collect?Possible Personal Information Collected
- an individual’s first name or initial and last name in combination with any of the following:
- unique electronic identification number or routing code;
- telecommunication access devices including debit or credit card information; or
- financial institution account or information.
- e-mail address
When do we collect information?Priestley Management Company obtains personal information in the following ways:
- In real estate related forms the customer or client completes in or related to a transaction; and
- When you fill out a form or enter information on our site
How do we use your information?
We may use the information in the following ways:
- To improve our website to serve you better.
- To allow us to service you better in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your association.
How do we protect visitor information?
Written files in this company are kept under lock and key.
Electronic records are protected by an access name and password assigned to persons in this company.
This company and its agents exercise reasonable discretion when discussing any personal information with others and release personal information to others only as described by this policy.
This company does not permit its employees or agents to make copies of consumer reports or records of insurance claims. The consumer reports retained in the company’s files are not to be accessed in the future as a convenience to customers or clients.
The individual agents that work with this company are independent contractors and the agent with whom a customer or client works with may maintain a separate transaction file.
The company instructs its agents to not permit other persons to access the personal information in files the agents maintain. The company instructs its agents to protect the personal information in the agent's’ files in the same manner as described in this policy.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Also, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
For your convenience, we may store your credit card information kept for more than 60 days to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled It won't affect the user's experience that makes your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with notice or the party is a direct affiliate. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page.
Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
Access to Personal Information?The following persons have access to personal information in this company’s files:
- employees who need to access the information to assist agents, brokers, accountants, office manager in processing or performing a task.
Personal information from a buyer or seller may be discussed with others (such as mortgage lenders) only as is reasonably necessary to negotiate or close the transaction or to provide the services the customer or client seeks from this company.
This company may, at the customer’s or client’s request, provide personal information to service providers in a transaction such as a title company or mortgage company if it is necessary to expedite or complete a transaction.
If the company is required by law to allow others to access the personal information in the company’s files, the company will comply with the law (for example, compliance with court orders, subpoenas, or governmental investigations). The company will also allow law enforcement agencies access to personal information to cooperate with such Investigations.
Disposal of Personal Information
Personnnel are not to destroy documents without permission of management. The company uses reasonable measures to dispose of personal information. Personal information is usually disposed of by shredding or burning documents, erasing electronic files by means that make the files unreadable or undecipherable, or by eradicating personal information from documents or electronic files in ways that make the personal information Unreadable.
If this company erroneously reports information to a consumer reporting agency, the company will act to correct the information in the company’s records and request the reporting agency to correct the information in its records promptly after the company has learned and determined that the report was in error.
If this company maintains an erroneous record that a consumer has issued a dishonored check, the company will promptly delete the record after the company and consumer agree that the information is in error or after the consumer provides the company with a law enforcement agency report stating that the dishonored check was not authorized. Notice: This Company asks any person who provides personal information to this company or one of its agents to identify the information at that time as “personal information.”
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users can change their personal information:
- By emailing us at email@example.com
- By calling us at (336) 379-5007
- By logging into their account at https://pmc.cincwebaxis.com
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
To be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within seven business days
- We will notify users via phone call within seven business days
- We will notify the users via in-site notification within seven business days
- We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates about orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your association.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly