Priestley Management Company offers a personalized website for your association with a wide range of features that will allow you to keep informed about your neighborhood and manage your community living. Here are just a few of the conveniences it offers homeowners:
- Secure access to account information
- Multiple payment options
- Communication with managers and accounting staff
- The ability to enter work orders and architectural requests
- Newsletters, minutes, association documents and other important updates
- Board of director and homeowner directories
PMC feels strongly about the importance of keeping homeowners informed about the management of their association. This personalized website is an effective tool to achieve this goal.
Management Checklist: Ten Questions You Should Ask
Does your current association management company compare to Priestley Management Company’s superior service?
- Has the association management company been awarded the Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC) designation?
- Is the association management staff licensed by the state real estate commission?
- Does the association management company specialize solely in association management, therefore avoiding possible conflicts of interest?
- Is a banking lockbox deposit system used for all assessments to ensure timely deposits, better financial controls, and immediate verification of all association monies?
- Are newsletters sent to all homeowners on a regular basis with an update on association activities, meetings, etc.?
- Does the association management company carry full liability insurance plus supply the board of directors with a copy of the insurance certificate?
- Is the association management company a member in good standing of the professional trade association, the Community Associations Institute?
- Does the association management company have a staff person who has graduated from the Community Associations Institute’s Professional Management Development Program and received the PCAM or AMS designations?
- Is the association management company active in continuing education programs to stay abreast of the day-to-day changes in community association management?
- Does the association management company have 24-hour emergency service with personnel to respond to after-hours emergencies?