Spring has arrived in the Carolinas which usually means homeowners are starting to "spruce up" their property. A well maintained yard can go a long way in preserving property values within a community Association. Below are some spring landscaping tips to beautify your landscaping:
- Remove winter debris- cold winters can be tough on landscaping which often include dead bushes, fallen branches, etc. Inspect your landscaping and clean up and debris that has fallen over the winter.
- Fertilizer- Setup a fertilizer program for your trees and turf. This will promote healthy landscaping that is weed free. There are many professional lawn fertilizing company's that can assist you with a schedule.
- Replenish mulch/pine straw- Mulch or pine straw can go a long ways in assisting with your homes curb appeal. Additionally, it will help prevent weeds in your landscape beds.
- Irrigation system- inspect your irrigation system for broken pipes and heads. Additionally, set a regularly irrigation schedule so your turf and bushes can get the water the need. You may need to adjust your schedule throughout the year as temperatures increase.
- Equipment- inspect your lawn mowers, weed eaters, blowers, etc to assure they are ready for the upcoming growing season.
For more tips regarding spring landscaping do hesitate to reach out to Priestley management Company at firstname.lastname@example.org